- Expectations to becoming a GSA Tutor
- Violence Reduction and Aggression Management
- Risk Assessments including Environmental Risk Assessment Processes
- Personal Safety and Breakaway Skills
- All Core Component Physical Skills Teaching Strategies
PAMOVA Cymru will train an organisation’s nominated staff member to deliver training in the safe and therapeutic management of violence and aggression. This is delivered under the provision of the General Services Association (GSA). The GSA is the largest provider and developer of MVA techniques in the UK. PAMOVA Cymru partner with the GSA to deliver a three-week tutor training course. Upon successful completion attendees would then be qualified to deliver their own training to staff within their own organisation. This qualification must be refreshed on an annual basis to be authorised.