- Update knowledge of Policy and Procedure
- Refresh Tutor knowledge of De-Escalation Techniques
- Refresh Breakaway Techniques
- Refresh Physical Intervention Skills
- Consolidate prior learning
- Opportunity to network with other tutors
- Sharing of best practice and real world applications
This is an opportunity for tutors to refresh their skills and make contact with their senior tutor. This annual refresher ensures that tutors skills are maintained at a high level. It is also an opportunity for tutors to explore solutions to issues that have arisen in training through guidance and networking. Tutors will be encouraged to maintain contact with others in the field to disseminate best practice.