- Health and Safety Legislation and Requirements
- The Law (legal considerations to both staff and service users)
- Emotional Behavioural Responses to Fight and Flight
- Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution (decision making during an incident)
- Post Incident Management and Review
- Report Writing
PAMOVA Cymru trainers are educated to Bsc level in violence reduction. As a result of this, they spearhead the development of up to date and researched theoretical training packages. These sessions can be delivered as a package or separate modules as per organisational needs, and will give care staff the grounding knowledge they require to offer the highest standards of care. All information contained within our theory training incorporates the most up to date research and information coming from the worldwide evidence base.