- Review changes in Policy and Procedures
- Refresh and Assess Theoretical Core Component
- Review the Application of Training in the students place of work
- Refresh Knowledge of Practical Techniques
- Practice Safe Holding and Escorting Techniques
All physical skills training courses must be updated to prevent skills fade. PAMOVA Cymru have tailored refresher courses to update staff and equip them with any new skills. They also contain any new theoretical information supplied by the wider evidence base and are constantly updated. These are tailored specifically to commissioning organisational needs and will be created via consultation with training departments and management. All refresher courses are monitored and current skill levels of staff will be fed back to organisations upon completion. This gives commissioning organisations the confidence that their staff are operating at the highest level.