- Identification of behaviours
- Signaling non-aggression through stance and position
- Evading aggressive movements
- Breaking away from being held using natural reactionary responses
- Environmental awareness:- entry, exit and assistance
Breakaway training is the method by which organisations can equip staff with the skills that they need to disengage from aggressive behaviour and move to a place of safety. PAMOVA Cymru prides itself in delivering a rounded package that include physical skills to disengage and theoretical knowledge to allow an individual to identify behaviours long before any physical risk develops. It examines the communication skills of staff and allows individuals the opportunity to reflect on how their behaviour can either place them at risk or take them to a place of safety. It is essential training for anyone who may come into contact with individuals that may present challenging behaviour.